Kymeta is committed to our customers and the security of our products and platforms is security a top priority. We proudly stand behind our work and our product roadmaps include continued security patching support for all our platforms and all models for at least two years following each product’s end-of-life date and last-sale date.
No matter how much effort we put into platform security, there can still be vulnerabilities present. If you discover a vulnerability, we would like to know about it so we can take steps to address it as quickly as possible. We would like to ask you to help us better protect our customers and our systems.
Please do the following:
· E-mail your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide you means to securely disclose your findings to prevent this critical information from falling into the wrong hands
· Do not take advantage of the vulnerability or problem you have discovered, for example by downloading more data than necessary to demonstrate the vulnerability or deleting or modifying other people’s data
· Do not reveal the problem to others until it has been resolved
· Do not use attacks on physical security, social engineering, distributed denial of service, spam or applications of third parties
· Do provide sufficient information to reproduce the problem, so we will be able to resolve it as quickly as possible. Usually, the IP address or the URL of the affected system and a description of the vulnerability will be sufficient, but complex vulnerabilities may require further explanation
What we promise:
We strive to resolve all problems as quickly as possible, and we would like to play an active role in the ultimate publication on the problem after it is resolved.
Thank you for helping protect our customers and our platforms.