The Kymeta Osprey™ u8 hybrid-GEO-LEO (HGL) terminal provides multi-orbit capability for mission-critical operations while on the move, making it suitable for various vehicles and vessels. It operates seamlessly with native power systems. Designed and tested to MIL-STD, the Osprey u8 HGL leverages OneWeb Low Earth Orbit (LEO) network and combines the flexibility and reliability of GEO satellites with LTE for network redundancy in contested environments, empowering warfighters worldwide.
- Modular: Easily add mission-specific cartridges with modems and Ethernet devices.
- User-Friendly: Intuitive interface with LED screen and essential functions.
- Low Profile: Military color scheme with a sleek design.
- Rugged: Durable, military-grade connections and mounts.
- Resilient: Field-installable A-PNT module for GNSS-denied GEO/LEO networks use.
- Versatile: Works with embedded or external modems.
Osprey u8 HGL Features
Delivers GEO/LEO connectivity from one single terminal.
Enables network redundancy through field installation of mission-specific cartridges and external modems.
EASE OF USE
Easy to deploy and to operate with auto-acquisition and tracking features.
Supports configuration for auto-switch between embedded and external modems.
Uses a wide range of receivers and location solutions to ensure resilient and continuous operation.
STEADY STATE POWER CONSUMPTION
Operates with native vehicle power systems.
LOW THERMAL SIGNATURE
Developed to be less detectable by possible infrared threats.
Have more questions? Let us know how we can help.