COMPLEX COMMERCIAL SATCOM SOLUTIONS (CS3)
The GSA’s Complex Commercial SATCOM Solutions (CS3) Contract is a ten-year, $2.5B ceiling ID/IQ vehicle providing complex commercial SATCOM solutions in support of multiple different types of requirements, including Interactive Services; Continuity of Operations (COOP); Broadcast Satellite Services; Direct Customer, Steady State, and Emergency Responder Operations; and Fleet & Asset Tracking and Reporting Services.
CS3 is designed to be used as the primary contract vehicle servicing government complex SATCOM requirements.
- SECTION A: Award Contract, Standard Form 26
- SECTION B: Supplies or Services and Prices/Costs
- SECTION C: Description/Specifications/Statement of Work
- SECTION D: Packaging and Marking
- SECTION E: Inspection and Acceptance
- SECTION F-P00001: Deliveries or Performance
- SECTION G-P00003: Contract Administration
- SECTION H-P00006: Special Contract Requirements
- SECTION I-P00008: Special Contract Requirements
- SECTION J: List of Documents, Exhibits, and Other Attachments
- ATTACHMENT J-1: Acronyms and Abbreviations
- ATTACHMENT J-4: Small Business Subcontracting Goals Guidance and Model Subcontracting Plan
- ATTACHMENT J-5-P00001: CS3 Monthly Business Volume (Sales) Report Format
- ATTACHMENT J-6-P00001: CS3 Monthly Revenue Report
- ATTACHMENT J-8: Sample Task Order (STO) #1 – Contingency Satellite Communications System and Services
- ATTACHMENT J-9: Sample Task Order (STO) #1 – Excel Workbook
- ATTACHMENT J-10: Sample Task Order (STO) #2 – Environmental Data Network
- ATTACHMENT J-11a: Sample Task Order (STO) #2 – Excel Workbook (Fixed Satellite Service solution)
- ATTACHMENT J-12: Sample Task Order (STO) #3 – Base Communications Network for Ouargla, Algeria
- ATTACHMENT J-14: DD Form 254 Template
- ATTACHMENT J-15: DD Form 254 Template Continuation Pages
- ATTACHMENT J-17: Sample Task Order Link Budget Template
- Amendment to Solicitation/Modification of Contract:
GSA IT SCHEDULE 70
IT Schedule 70 is a Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) contract for commercial IT products/services that are available to federal agencies worldwide. It is one of the largest contracts in government used by agencies to purchase technology products and services.
Kymeta Government & Defense’s contract includes the following Special Item Numbers (SIN):
- SIN 33411 – PURCHASE OF NEW ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT
Subcategory – IT Hardware: Desktops, laptops, computer peripherals and more
- SIN 54151S – IT PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
Subcategory – IT Services: Database planning and design, systems analysis and design, network services, programming, conversion and implementation support, network services project management, and data/records management.
- SIN 517410 – COMMERCIAL SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS (COMSATCOM) TRANSPONDED CAPACITY
Subcategory – Telecommunications: Wireless and mobile solutions, including commercial satellite communications for first responders
Kymeta Government & Defense will use the schedule to sell satellite communications equipment and services to Federal Government users. Kymeta Government & Defense includes global bandwidth and managed satellite services to support DoD and other Government customers using the GSA Schedule as their procurement vehicle of choice.
Customer Pricing Information: