Kymeta Announces its Advisory Board
Kymeta today announced a blue-ribbon advisory board to support its push to transform satellite communications worldwide
Redmond, Wash. – October 17, 2013 – Kymeta Corporation, the company commercializing innovative metamaterials-based antennas for satellite communications, today announced the appointment of an advisory board of industry luminaries to assist in the growth of Kymeta as it moves toward bringing its innovative satellite antenna products to market.
The newly formed Kymeta Advisory Board consists of:
- T. Allan McArtor — Chairman of Airbus Americas, Inc.
- Tuvia Barak — former head of Tadiran, Inc.’s North American operations and a leading aerospace industry expert
- David R. Smith, Ph.D. — Professor at Duke University and Director of the Center for Metamaterials and Integrated Plasmonics
- Neil Mackay, Ph.D. — former President and CEO of EMS Technologies
- Susan Irwin — President of Euroconsult US Inc. and a leading satellite industry advisor
“We are elated that these distinguished advisors have agreed to lend their support. Their contributions will be instrumental for Kymeta as we become the significant global player we need to be to fulfill our transformative technology potential.”
—Kymeta President and COO Bob McCambridge
“Kymeta’s rapid ascent to the forefront of satellite antenna technology continues to attract world-class talent in both business and engineering,” said Kymeta President and COO Bob McCambridge. “We are elated that these distinguished advisors have agreed to lend their support. Their contributions will be instrumental for Kymeta as we become the significant global player we need to be to fulfill our transformative technology potential.”
About Kymeta Corporation
Kymeta Corporation is commercializing a new, innovative software-enabled metamaterials-based electronic beamforming antenna for satellite communications. Kymeta has been named by MIT Technology Review, as well as CNBC, as one of 2013’s 50 most disruptive companies as part of their annual list of the world’s most innovative technology companies. The Company is based in Redmond, Wash. and operates on a worldwide basis.
Senior Director of Marketing
Tel: +1 425-896-3711