KYMETA’S LEO TERMINALS IN PARTNERSHIP WITH ONEWEB
Kymeta proudly teams up with OneWeb to disrupt the mobile satellite communications market with our Hawk™ u8 LEO and Peregrine™ u8 LEO products. These groundbreaking user terminals mark the advent of high-speed, low-latency broadband connectivity on OneWeb’s network, unlocking endless possibilities worldwide. With pole-to-pole, global coverage, LEO enables broadband data at remote, difficult-to-reach sites and on all mobile applications including vehicles, buses, trains, and vessels. Join the revolution in global communications!
The Kymeta u8 LEO terminals offer a perfect connectivity solution for customers, ensuring continuous communication irrespective of their location or movement. Designed with advanced capabilities, these terminals can efficiently track LEO satellites while stationary, on-the-pause, or on-the-move, providing unmatched versatility and convenience to users. Whether it’s for remote expeditions or on-the-go connectivity needs, the u8 terminal family guarantees seamless and reliable broadband access, empowering users to stay connected anytime, anywhere.
Kymeta u8 LEO Terminals Features
DESIGNED FOR MOBILITY & FIXED
- Compact, durable design with clean styling
- Low profile, high agility, durable, and aerodynamic design
- Suitable for most fixed sites, including towers, buildings, and infrastructure projects
- A family of accessories for easy vehicle integration
ROBUST AND RELIABLE
- Most hours of real-world operations for any terminal in its class
- Suitable for various industries
- Industry-leading temperature operating range
EASY INSTALLATION AND SETUP
- Unbox, mount, and connect power
- No special training required for installation
- Simplified installation process for anyone to follow
PERFORMANCE AND EFFICIENCY
- Metamaterials unique approach sets Kymeta apart in the market
- Best performance over scan in its class
TRULY LOW POWER
- Less than 100W nominal power consumption
- Compatible with almost all road vehicles and mobility applications
- Can be powered by solar panels, generators, or various alternative backup power options
Kymeta u8 LEO Terminals
Hawk u8 LEO
Catering to enterprise, energy, government, and first responder sectors, delivers low-latency and high-bandwidth connectivity on OneWeb network. Designed for fixed, Comms-on-the-move, and Comms-on-the-pause applications, it ensures reliable connections in remote and mobile environments.
Peregrine u8 LEO
Stay connected wherever you go on the ocean, inland waterways, near shore or deep waters. Kymeta Peregrine u8 electronically scanning terminal is proven to maintain highly reliable communications in even very rough seas and challenging conditions.
Have more questions? Let us know how we can help.